We strive to make GAO's public website accessible to people with disabilities per Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (as amended).
If you are a person with a disability and you have trouble using our website, please tell us about the problem. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site pages contain many accessibility features, such as:
- Alt tags for screen readers,
- Links to skip the main navigation,
- Transcripts for audio files, and
- Closed captioning and transcripts for video files.
We are continually reviewing older web pages to ensure their accessibility.
Many documents on this site are in Portable Document Format (PDF). To use our PDF files, you may find these pages on the Adobe website useful:
- Download the free Acrobat Reader software.
- Get information for users with disabilities, including a screen reader's user's guide to accessing PDF documents with assistive technology.
We also provide alternative formats (HTML, accessible text, or accessible PDF) for many documents.