- Agriculture and Food
- Government Operations
- Retirement Security
- Health Care
- Science and Technology
- Auditing and Financial Management
- Homeland Security
- Budget and Spending
- Business Regulation and Consumer Protection
- Human Capital
- Tax Policy and Administration
- Economic Development
- Information Management
- Technology Assessment Products
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Transportation Energy
- International Affairs
- Equal Opportunity
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Worker and Family Assistance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- National Defense
- GAO Mission and Operations
- Natural Resources and Environment
Widgets: GAO Reports and Legal Decisions
Our widgets are code you can use on your site to give your users direct access to our latest work.
Get widgets for GAO Reports or Legal Decisions.
GAO uses social media tools to enhance our ability to share our work with Congress and the public.
- Blog: Highlights from GAO work on tracking taxpayer dollars and promoting accountability can be read on GAO's WatchBlog.
- Facebook: New reports, testimonies, podcasts, and other materials are shared via GAO's Facebook page.
- Twitter: GAO tweets new reports, testimonies and podcasts, as well as legal decisions and opinions. The quickest way to find out when we issue a new report is to follow us on Twitter.
- LinkedIn: Job updates, product descriptions, and other information are shared on GAO's LinkedIn page.
- Instagram: Follow us on the audit trail on GAO's Instagram account.
- YouTube: All agency videos, including report excerpts, are viewable on GAO's YouTube channel, as well as GAO.gov.
- Flickr: Report graphics can be viewed and downloaded from the GAO Flickr page.