Top 10 List for January 2018
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in January 2018.
1. FDA Medical Device Reviews: Evaluation is Needed to Assure Requests for Additional Information Follow a Least Burdensome Approach
GAO-18-140: Published: Dec 15, 2017. Publicly Released: Jan 16, 2018.
2. Homeland Defense: Urgent Need for DOD and FAA to Address Risks and Improve Planning for Technology That Tracks Military Aircraft
GAO-18-177: Published: Jan 18, 2018. Publicly Released: Jan 18, 2018.
3. Information Technology: Agencies Need to Involve Chief Information Officers in Reviewing Billions of Dollars in Acquisitions
GAO-18-42: Published: Jan 10, 2018. Publicly Released: Jan 10, 2018.
4. Medicare Part B: Medicare Represented at Least Half of the Market for 22 of the 84 Most Expensive Drugs in 2015
GAO-18-83: Published: Dec 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Jan 17, 2018.
5. NASA Commercial Crew Program: Continued Delays Pose Risks for Uninterrupted Access to the International Space Station
GAO-18-317T: Published: Jan 17, 2018. Publicly Released: Jan 17, 2018.
6. Nuclear Security: CBP Needs to Take Action to Ensure Imported Radiological Material Is Properly Licensed
GAO-18-214: Published: Jan 10, 2018. Publicly Released: Jan 10, 2018.
7. Offshore Seismic Surveys: Additional Guidance Needed to Help Ensure Timely Reviews
GAO-18-60: Published: Dec 11, 2017. Publicly Released: Jan 4, 2018.
8. Social Security Disability: Additional Measures and Evaluation Needed to Enhance Accuracy and Consistency of Hearings Decisions
GAO-18-37: Published: Dec 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Jan 8, 2018.
9. Tax Fraud and Noncompliance: IRS Can Strengthen Pre-refund Verification and Explore More Uses
GAO-18-224: Published: Jan 30, 2018. Publicly Released: Jan 30, 2018.
10. VA Facility Security: Policy Review and Improved Oversight Strategy Needed[back to top]
GAO-18-201: Published: Jan 11, 2018. Publicly Released: Jan 11, 2018.