Top 10 List for May 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in May 2015.
1. Aviation Safety: Proposals to Enhance Aircraft Tracking and Flight Data Recovery May Aid Accident Investigation, but Challenges Remain
GAO-15-443: Published: Apr 16, 2015. Publicly Released: May 18, 2015.
2. Coast Guard Acquisitions: As Major Assets are Fielded, Overall Portfolio Remains Unaffordable
GAO-15-620T: Published: May 14, 2015. Publicly Released: May 14, 2015.
3. Contingent Workforce: Size, Characteristics, Earnings, and Benefits
GAO-15-168R: Published: Apr 20, 2015. Publicly Released: May 20, 2015.
4. Controlled Substances: DEA Needs to Better Manage Its Quota Process and Improve Coordination with FDA
GAO-15-494T: Published: May 5, 2015. Publicly Released: May 5, 2015.
5. Medicaid: Additional Actions Needed to Help Improve Provider and Beneficiary Fraud Controls
GAO-15-313: Published: May 14, 2015. Publicly Released: May 29, 2015.
5. Medicaid: A Small Share of Enrollees Consistently Accounted for a Large Share of Expenditures
GAO-15-460: Published: May 8, 2015. Publicly Released: May 8, 2015.
6. Missile Defense: Opportunities Exist to Reduce Acquisition Risk and Improve Reporting on System Capabilities
GAO-15-345: Published: May 6, 2015. Publicly Released: May 6, 2015.
7. Sequestration: Documenting and Assessing Lessons Learned Would Assist DOD in Planning for Future Budget Uncertainty
GAO-15-470: Published: May 27, 2015. Publicly Released: May 27, 2015.
8. Telecommunications: Agencies Need Better Controls to Achieve Significant Savings on Mobile Devices and Services
GAO-15-431: Published: May 21, 2015. Publicly Released: May 21, 2015.
9. Unmanned Aerial Systems: Actions Needed to Improve DOD Pilot Training
GAO-15-461: Published: May 14, 2015. Publicly Released: May 14, 2015.