Can't Find It? - Step 1
GAO researchers can assist in locating publicly available GAO products.
- For general research help that cannot be answered by a GAO report, you may wish to contact your local library or the Library of Congress Ask-a-Librarian service.
- For documents or data cited in a GAO report and not produced by GAO, please contact the agency or organization that created the document or data.
- For members of the media with questions about a GAO report or testimony or a legal product, go to Resources for the Journalists or e-mail youngC1@gao.gov.
- For auditing questions, including questions regarding generally accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), go to Government Auditing Standards (Yellowbook) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other auditing questions, go to Resources for Auditors.
- For Red Book information, go to Principles of Federal Appropriations Law (Red Book) or e-mail RedBook@gao.gov.
- For appropriations decisions or opinions, go to Appropriations Law or e-mail RedBook@gao.gov.
- For bid protest information, go to: Bid Protests or e-mail ProtestFinder@gao.gov.
- For information on GAO legal products, go to General Legal Decisions FAQs or e-mail OGCGeneralInquiries@gao.gov.
Still need help?
A field with an asterisk (*) is required