Claim for Travel Expenses of Former Wife and Child

B-191100: Apr 13, 1978

Additional Materials:


Thomas H. Armstrong
(202) 512-8257


Office of Public Affairs
(202) 512-4800

A decision was requested concerning payment of a member's claim for travel of his former wife and daughter and dislocation allowances incident to the member's change of duty station. Although the member and his wife were divorced and his wife had custody of the child, payment is authorized for return from overseas. However, since the wife is no longer considered a dependent, the member is not entitled to dislocation allowances at the rate for a member with dependents.

Oct 17, 2017

Oct 13, 2017

Oct 12, 2017

Oct 11, 2017

  • Daekee Global Company, Ltd.
    We dismiss the protest because the protester has not established that it is an interested party.

Oct 10, 2017

Oct 6, 2017

Oct 5, 2017

Looking for more? Browse all our products here