Top 10 List for April 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in April 2015.
1. Air Traffic Control: FAA Needs a More Comprehensive Approach to Address Cybersecurity As Agency Transitions to NextGen
GAO-15-370: Published: Apr 14, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 14, 2015.
2. 2015 Annual Report: Additional Opportunities to Reduce Fragmentation, Overlap, and Duplication and Achieve Other Financial Benefits
GAO-15-404SP: Published: Apr 14, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 14, 2015.
3. Combating Nuclear Smuggling: DHS Research and Development on Radiation Detection Technology Could Be Strengthened
GAO-15-263: Published: Mar 6, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 6, 2015.
4. DOE Loan Programs: Current Estimated Net Costs Include $2.2 Billion in Credit Subsidy, Plus Administrative Expenses
GAO-15-438: Published: Apr 27, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 27, 2015.
5. F-35 Joint Strike Fighter: Assessment Needed to Address Affordability Challenges
GAO-15-364: Published: Apr 14, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 14, 2015.
6. Homeland Security Acquisitions: Major Program Assessments Reveal Actions Needed to Improve Accountability
GAO-15-171SP: Published: Apr 22, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 22, 2015.
7. Homeland Security: Actions Needed to Better Manage Security Screening at Federal Buildings and Courthouses
GAO-15-445: Published: Mar 31, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 30, 2015.
8. Medicare: Potential Uses of Electronically Readable Cards for Beneficiaries and Providers
GAO-15-319: Published: Mar 25, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 24, 2015.
9. Race to the Top: Education Could Better Support Grantees and Help Them Address Capacity Challenges
GAO-15-295: Published: Apr 13, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 13, 2015.
10. Women in STEM Research: Federal Agencies Differ in the Data They Collect on Grant Applicants[back to top]
GAO-15-291R: Published: Mar 17, 2015. Publicly Released: Apr 13, 2015.