Top 10 List for August 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in August 2015.
1. Federal Real Property: GSA Needs to Determine Its Progress toward Long-term Sustainability of Its Portfolio
GAO-15-609: Published: Jul 15, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 7, 2015.
2. Federal Supply Schedules: More Attention Needed to Competition and Prices
GAO-15-590: Published: Jul 9, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 10, 2015.
3. Immigrant Investor Program: Additional Actions Needed to Better Assess Fraud Risks and Report Economic Benefits
GAO-15-696: Published: Aug 12, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 12, 2015.
4. Medicaid: Additional Reporting May Help CMS Oversee Prescription-Drug Fraud Controls
GAO-15-390: Published: Jul 8, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 10, 2015.
5. Modernizing the Nuclear Security Enterprise: NNSA Increased Its Budget Estimates, but Estimates for Key Stockpile and Infrastructure Programs Need Improvement
GAO-15-499: Published: Aug 6, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 6, 2015.
6. SEC Conflict Minerals Rule: Initial Disclosures Indicate Most Companies Were Unable to Determine the Source of Their Conflict Minerals
GAO-15-561: Published: Aug 18, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 18, 2015.
7. Unmanned Aerial Systems: FAA Continues Progress toward Integration into the National Airspace
GAO-15-610: Published: Jul 16, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 17, 2015.
8. VA Health Care: Actions Needed to Assess Decrease in Root Cause Analyses of Adverse Events
GAO-15-643: Published: Jul 29, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 28, 2015.
9. Vehicle Safety Inspections: Improved DOT Communication Could Better Inform State Programs
GAO-15-705: Published: Aug 25, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 25, 2015.
10. Weapon System Acquisitions: Opportunities Exist to Improve the Department of Defense's Portfolio Management[back to top]
GAO-15-466: Published: Aug 27, 2015. Publicly Released: Aug 27, 2015.