Top 10 List for June 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in June 2016.
1. Aviation Security: TSA Is Taking Steps to Improve Expedited Screening Effectiveness, but Improvements in Screener Oversight Are Needed
GAO-16-707T: Published: Jun 7, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 7, 2016.
2. FACE Recognition Technology: FBI Should Better Ensure Privacy and Accuracy
GAO-16-267: Published: May 16, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 15, 2016.
3. Federal Student Loans: Education Could Improve Direct Loan Program Customer Service and Oversight
GAO-16-523: Published: May 16, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 15, 2016.
4. Federal Workforce: Distribution of Performance Ratings Across the Federal Government, 2013
GAO-16-520R: Published: May 9, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 8, 2016.
5. Human Trafficking: Agencies Have Taken Steps to Assess Prevalence, Address Victim Issues, and Avoid Grant Duplication
GAO-16-555: Published: Jun 28, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 28, 2016.
6. Identity Theft and Tax Fraud: IRS Needs to Update Its Risk Assessment for the Taxpayer Protection Program
GAO-16-508: Published: May 24, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 23, 2016.
7. Information Security: Agencies Need to Improve Controls over Selected High-Impact Systems
GAO-16-501: Published: May 18, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 21, 2016.
8. Medical Product Oversight: FDA Needs More Strategic Planning to Guide Its Scientific Initiatives
GAO-16-432: Published: May 16, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 15, 2016.
9. Veterans Crisis Line: Additional Testing, Monitoring, and Information Needed to Ensure Better Quality Service
GAO-16-373: Published: May 26, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 27, 2016.
10. Visa Waiver Program: DHS Should Take Steps to Ensure Timeliness of Information Needed to Protect U.S. National Security[back to top]
GAO-16-498: Published: May 5, 2016. Publicly Released: Jun 6, 2016.