Top 10 List for October 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in October 2017.
1. Climate Change: Information on Potential Economic Effects Could Help Guide Federal Efforts to Reduce Fiscal Exposure
GAO-17-720: Published: Sep 28, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 24, 2017.
2. F-35 Aircraft Sustainment: DOD Needs to Address Challenges Affecting Readiness and Cost Transparency
GAO-18-75: Published: Oct 26, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 26, 2017.
3. Imported Seafood Safety: FDA and USDA Could Strengthen Efforts to Prevent Unsafe Drug Residues
GAO-17-443: Published: Sep 15, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 2, 2017.
4. Low-Wage Workers: Poverty and Use of Selected Federal Social Safety Net Programs Persist among Working Families
GAO-17-677: Published: Sep 22, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 23, 2017.
5. NASA Human Space Exploration: Integration Approach Presents Challenges to Oversight and Independence
GAO-18-28: Published: Oct 19, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 19, 2017.
6. Opioid Use Disorders: HHS Needs Measures to Assess the Effectiveness of Efforts to Expand Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment
GAO-18-44: Published: Oct 31, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 31, 2017.
7. Personal Firearms: Programs that Promote Safe Storage and Research on Their Effectiveness
GAO-17-665: Published: Sep 19, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 18, 2017.
8. Presidential Transition: Information on Ethics, Funding, and Agency Services
GAO-17-615R: Published: Sep 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 10, 2017.
9. The Nation's Retirement System: A Comprehensive Re-evaluation Is Needed to Better Promote Future Retirement Security
GAO-18-111SP: Published: Oct 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 18, 2017.
10. U.S. Territories: Public Debt Outlook[back to top]
GAO-18-160: Published: Oct 2, 2017. Publicly Released: Oct 2, 2017.