Top 10 List for November 2014
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in November 2014.
1. 2013 Government Shutdown: Three Departments Reported Varying Degrees of Impacts on Operations, Grants, and Contracts
GAO-15-86: Published: Oct 15, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 14, 2014.
2. Climate Change: Better Management of Exposure to Potential Future Losses Is Needed for Federal Flood and Crop Insurance
GAO-15-28: Published: Oct 29, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 20, 2014.
3. Food Safety: FDA and USDA Should Strengthen Pesticide Residue Monitoring Programs and Further Disclose Monitoring Limitations
GAO-15-38: Published: Oct 7, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 6, 2014.
4. Ford-Class Aircraft Carrier: Congress Should Consider Revising Cost Cap Legislation to Include All Construction Costs
GAO-15-22: Published: Nov 20, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 20, 2014.
5. Health Care Transparency: Actions Needed to Improve Cost and Quality Information for Consumers
GAO-15-11: Published: Oct 20, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 18, 2014.
6. Indian Affairs: Bureau of Indian Education Needs to Improve Oversight of School Spending
GAO-15-121: Published: Nov 13, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 13, 2014.
7. Individual Retirement Accounts: IRS Could Bolster Enforcement on Multimillion Dollar Accounts, but More Direction from Congress Is Needed
GAO-15-16: Published: Oct 20, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 19, 2014.
8. Small Business Health Insurance Exchanges: Low Initial Enrollment Likely due to Multiple, Evolving Factors
GAO-15-58: Published: Nov 13, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 13, 2014.
9. Spent Nuclear Fuel Management: Outreach Needed to Help Gain Public Acceptance for Federal Activities That Address Liability
GAO-15-141: Published: Oct 9, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 12, 2014.
10. Vaccine Injury Compensation: Most Claims Took Multiple Years and Many Were Settled through Negotiation[back to top]
GAO-15-142: Published: Nov 21, 2014. Publicly Released: Nov 21, 2014.