Top 10 List for February 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in February 2015.
1. Acquisition Reform: DOD Should Streamline Its Decision-Making Process for Weapon Systems to Reduce Inefficiencies
GAO-15-192: Published: Feb 24, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 24, 2015.
2. Drug-Impaired Driving: Additional Support Needed for Public Awareness Initiatives
GAO-15-293: Published: Feb 24, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 24, 2015.
3. Financial Audit: U.S. Government's Fiscal Years 2014 and 2013 Consolidated Financial Statements
GAO-15-341R: Published: Feb 26, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 26, 2015.
4. Food Safety: Additional Actions Needed to Help FDA's Foreign Offices Ensure Safety of Imported Food
GAO-15-183: Published: Jan 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 27, 2015.
5. High-Risk Series: An Update
GAO-15-290: Published: Feb 11, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 11, 2015.
6. Identity and Tax Fraud: Enhanced Authentication Could Combat Refund Fraud, but IRS Lacks an Estimate of Costs, Benefits and Risks
GAO-15-119: Published: Jan 20, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 19, 2015.
7. Mental Health: HHS Leadership Needed to Coordinate Federal Efforts Related to Serious Mental Illness
GAO-15-113: Published: Dec 18, 2014. Publicly Released: Feb 5, 2015.
8. Private Pensions: Participants Need Better Information When Offered Lump Sums That Replace Their Lifetime Benefits
GAO-15-74: Published: Jan 27, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 26, 2015.
9. Transportation Safety: Federal Highway Administration Should Conduct Research to Determine Best Practices in Permitting Oversize Vehicles
GAO-15-236: Published: Feb 26, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 26, 2015.
10. Whistleblower Protection: Additional Actions Needed to Improve DOJ's Handling of FBI Retaliation Complaints[back to top]
GAO-15-112: Published: Jan 23, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 23, 2015.