Top 10 List for June 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in June 2015.
1. Bank Regulation: Lessons Learned and a Framework for Monitoring Emerging Risks and Regulatory Response
GAO-15-365: Published: Jun 25, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 25, 2015.
2. Cybersecurity: Recent Data Breaches Illustrate Need for Strong Controls across Federal Agencies
GAO-15-725T: Published: Jun 24, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 24, 2015.
3. Electronic Cigarettes: Imports, Tariffs, and Data Collection
GAO-15-491R: Published: May 7, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 8, 2015.
4. Energy Savings Performance Contracts: Additional Actions Needed to Improve Federal Oversight
GAO-15-432: Published: Jun 17, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 17, 2015.
5. Force Structure: Preliminary Observations on Air Force A-10 Divestment
GAO-15-698R: Published: Jun 25, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 25, 2015.
6. Highlights of a Forum: 3D Printing: Opportunities, Challenges, and Policy Implications of Additive Manufacturing
GAO-15-505SP: Published: Jun 24, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 24, 2015.
7. Retirement Security: Most Households Approaching Retirement Have Low Savings
GAO-15-419: Published: May 12, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 2, 2015.
8. Underutilized Facilities: DOD and GSA Information Sharing May Enhance Opportunities to Use Space at Military Installations
GAO-15-346: Published: Jun 18, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 18, 2015.
9. VA Health Care: Improvements Needed to the Monitoring of Antidepressant Use for Major Depressive Disorder and the Accuracy of Suicide Data
GAO-15-648T: Published: Jun 10, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 10, 2015.
10. Youth Athletes: Sports Programs' Guidance, Practices, and Policies to Help Prevent and Respond to Sexual Abuse[back to top]
GAO-15-418: Published: May 29, 2015. Publicly Released: Jun 29, 2015.