Top 10 List for January 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in January 2015.
1. Commercial Aviation: Raising Passenger Facility Charges Would Increase Airport Funding, but Other Effects Less Certain
GAO-15-107: Published: Dec 11, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 12, 2015.
2. Defense Headquarters: DOD Needs to Reassess Personnel Requirements for the Office of Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, and Military Service Secretariats
GAO-15-10: Published: Jan 21, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 21, 2015.
3. Defense Health Care: Additional Information Needed about Mental Health Provider Staffing Needs
GAO-15-184: Published: Jan 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 30, 2015.
4. Environmental Litigation: Impact of Deadline Suits on EPA's Rulemaking Is Limited
GAO-15-34: Published: Dec 15, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 14, 2015.
5. Federal Facility Cybersecurity: DHS and GSA Should Address Cyber Risk to Building and Access Control Systems
GAO-15-6: Published: Dec 12, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 12, 2015.
6. Federal Workforce: OPM and Agencies Need to Strengthen Efforts to Identify and Close Mission-Critical Skills Gaps
GAO-15-223: Published: Jan 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 30, 2015.
7. Polar Weather Satellites: NOAA Needs To Prepare for Near-term Data Gaps [Reissued on January 16, 2015]
GAO-15-47: Published: Dec 16, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 15, 2015.
8. Private Health Insurance: Geographic Variation in Spending for Certain High-Cost Procedures Driven by Inpatient Prices
GAO-15-214: Published: Dec 29, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 28, 2015.
9. Supply Chain Security: CBP Needs to Enhance Its Guidance and Oversight of High-Risk Maritime Cargo Shipments
GAO-15-294: Published: Jan 27, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 27, 2015.
10. VA Construction: VA's Actions to Address Cost Increases and Schedule Delays at Major Medical-Facility Projects[back to top]
GAO-15-332T: Published: Jan 21, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 21, 2015.