Top 10 List for September 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in September 2017.
1. Commercial Aviation: Information on Airline Fees for Optional Services
GAO-17-756: Published: Sep 20, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 20, 2017.
2. Diplomatic Security: Key Oversight Issues
GAO-17-681SP: Published: Sep 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 7, 2017.
3. Federal Information Security: Weaknesses Continue to Indicate Need for Effective Implementation of Policies and Practices
GAO-17-549: Published: Sep 28, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 28, 2017.
4. Higher Education: Students Need More Information to Help Reduce Challenges in Transferring College Credits
GAO-17-574: Published: Aug 14, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 13, 2017.
5. Managing for Results: Further Progress Made in Implementing the GPRA Modernization Act, but Additional Actions Needed to Address Pressing Governance Challenges
GAO-17-775: Published: Sep 29, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 29, 2017.
6. Naval Shipyards: Actions Needed to Improve Poor Conditions that Affect Operations
GAO-17-548: Published: Sep 12, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 12, 2017.
7. Navy Readiness: Actions Needed to Address Persistent Maintenance, Training, and Other Challenges Affecting the Fleet
GAO-17-809T: Published: Sep 19, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 19, 2017.
8. Personnel Practices: Actions Needed to Improve Documentation of OPM Decisions on Conversion Requests
GAO-17-674: Published: Aug 28, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 27, 2017.
9. Technology Assessment: Medical devices: Capabilities and challenges of technologies to enable rapid diagnoses of infectious diseases
GAO-17-347: Published: Aug 14, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 13, 2017.
10. VA Health Care Quality: VA Should Improve the Information It Publicly Reports on the Quality of Care at Its Medical Facilities[back to top]
GAO-17-741: Published: Sep 29, 2017. Publicly Released: Sep 29, 2017.