Top 10 List for May 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in May 2017.
1. Border Security: Additional Actions Could Strengthen DHS Efforts to Address Subterranean, Aerial, and Maritime Smuggling
GAO-17-474: Published: May 1, 2017. Publicly Released: May 1, 2017.
2. DOD Health: Actions Needed to Ensure Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury Are Considered in Misconduct Separations
GAO-17-260: Published: May 16, 2017. Publicly Released: May 16, 2017.
3. Emerging Infectious Diseases: Actions Needed to Address the Challenges of Responding to Zika Virus Disease Outbreaks
GAO-17-445: Published: May 23, 2017. Publicly Released: May 23, 2017.
4. Missile Defense: Some Progress Delivering Capabilities, but Challenges with Testing Transparency and Requirements Development Need to Be Addressed
GAO-17-381: Published: May 30, 2017. Publicly Released: May 30, 2017.
5. NASA: Assessments of Major Projects
GAO-17-303SP: Published: May 16, 2017. Publicly Released: May 16, 2017.
6. National Weather Service: Actions Have Been Taken to Fill Increasing Vacancies, but Opportunities Exist to Improve and Evaluate Hiring
GAO-17-364: Published: May 24, 2017. Publicly Released: May 24, 2017.
7. Navy Force Structure: Actions Needed to Ensure Proper Size and Composition of Ship Crews
GAO-17-413: Published: May 18, 2017. Publicly Released: May 18, 2017.
8. Technology Assessment: Internet of Things: Status and implications of an increasingly connected world
GAO-17-75: Published: May 15, 2017. Publicly Released: May 15, 2017.
9. Tribal Transportation: Better Data Could Improve Road Management and Inform Indian Student Attendance Strategies
GAO-17-423: Published: May 22, 2017. Publicly Released: May 22, 2017.
10. Youth with Autism: Federal Agencies Should Take Additional Action to Support Transition-Age Youth[back to top]
GAO-17-352: Published: May 4, 2017. Publicly Released: May 4, 2017.