Top 10 List for March 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in March 2017.
1. Antibiotic Resistance: More Information Needed to Oversee Use of Medically Important Drugs in Food Animals
GAO-17-192: Published: Mar 2, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 16, 2017.
2. Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs
GAO-17-333SP: Published: Mar 30, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 30, 2017.
3. Electricity: Status of Residential Deployment of Solar and Other Technologies and Potential Benefits and Challenges
GAO-17-142: Published: Feb 13, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 15, 2017.
4. Health Information Technology: HHS Should Assess the Effectiveness of Its Efforts to Enhance Patient Access to and Use of Electronic Health Information
GAO-17-305: Published: Mar 15, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 15, 2017.
5. Highlights of a Forum: Data Analytics to Address Fraud and Improper Payments
GAO-17-339SP: Published: Mar 31, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 31, 2017.
6. Identity Theft Services: Services Offer Some Benefits but Are Limited in Preventing Fraud
GAO-17-254: Published: Mar 30, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 30, 2017.
7. KC-46 Tanker Modernization: Delivery of First Fully Capable Aircraft Has Been Delayed over One Year and Additional Delays Are Possible
GAO-17-370: Published: Mar 24, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 24, 2017.
8. Radioactive Sources: Opportunities Exist for Federal Agencies to Strengthen Transportation Security
GAO-17-58: Published: Feb 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 9, 2017.
9. Veterans' Health Care: Preliminary Observations on Veterans' Access to Choice Program Care
GAO-17-397T: Published: Mar 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 7, 2017.
10. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority: Improved Planning of Future Rehabilitation Projects Could Prevent Limitations Identified with SafeTrack[back to top]
GAO-17-348: Published: Mar 14, 2017. Publicly Released: Mar 14, 2017.