Top 10 List for June 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in June 2017.
1. Department of Defense: Actions Needed to Address Five Key Mission Challenges
GAO-17-369: Published: Jun 13, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 13, 2017.
2. Ford-Class Aircraft Carrier: Follow-On Ships Need More Frequent and Accurate Cost Estimates to Avoid Pitfalls of Lead Ship
GAO-17-575: Published: Jun 13, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 13, 2017.
3. Immigration Courts: Actions Needed to Reduce Case Backlog and Address Long-Standing Management and Operational Challenges
GAO-17-438: Published: Jun 1, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 1, 2017.
4. Job Corps: Preliminary Observations on Student Safety and Security Data
GAO-17-596T: Published: Jun 22, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 22, 2017.
5. Memory Supplements: Clarifying FDA and FTC Roles Could Strengthen Oversight and Enhance Consumer Awareness
GAO-17-416: Published: May 16, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 15, 2017.
6. Physician Workforce: Locations and Types of Graduate Training Were Largely Unchanged, and Federal Efforts May Not Be Sufficient to Meet Needs
GAO-17-411: Published: May 25, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 26, 2017.
7. Satellite Acquisitions: Agencies May Recover a Limited Portion of Contract Value When Satellites Fail
GAO-17-490: Published: Jun 9, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 9, 2017.
8. Telecommunications: Additional Action Needed to Address Significant Risks in FCC's Lifeline Program
GAO-17-538: Published: May 30, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 29, 2017.
9. VA Health Care: Improvements Needed in Data and Monitoring of Clinical Productivity and Efficiency
GAO-17-480: Published: May 24, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 23, 2017.
10. Weapon Systems: Prototyping Has Benefited Acquisition Programs, but More Can Be Done to Support Innovation Initiatives[back to top]
GAO-17-309: Published: Jun 27, 2017. Publicly Released: Jun 27, 2017.