Top 10 List for July 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in July 2017.
1. Aviation Security: TSA Does Not Have Valid Evidence Supporting Most of the Revised Behavioral Indicators Used in Its Behavior Detection Activities
GAO-17-608R: Published: Jul 20, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 20, 2017.
2. Coast Guard Acquisitions: Limited Strategic Planning Efforts Pose Risk for Future Acquisitions
GAO-17-747T: Published: Jul 25, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 25, 2017.
3. Countering ISIS and Its Effects: Key Issues for Oversight
GAO-17-687SP: Published: Jul 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 18, 2017.
4. DOD Excess Property: Enhanced Controls Needed for Access to Excess Controlled Property
GAO-17-532: Published: Jul 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 18, 2017.
5. Drug Discount Program: Update on Agency Efforts to Improve 340B Program Oversight
GAO-17-749T: Published: Jul 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 18, 2017.
6. Embassy Evacuations: State Department Should Take Steps to Improve Emergency Preparedness
GAO-17-714: Published: Jul 17, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 17, 2017.
7. Gulf War Illness: Improvements Needed for VA to Better Understand, Process, and Communicate Decisions on Claims
GAO-17-511: Published: Jun 29, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 10, 2017.
8. Internet of Things: Enhanced Assessments and Guidance Are Needed to Address Security Risks in DOD
GAO-17-668: Published: Jul 27, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 27, 2017.
9. Navy Shipbuilding: Policy Changes Needed to Improve the Post-Delivery Process and Ship Quality
GAO-17-418: Published: Jul 13, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 13, 2017.
10. U.S. Postal Service: Key Considerations for Potential Changes to USPS's Monopolies[back to top]
GAO-17-543: Published: Jun 22, 2017. Publicly Released: Jul 24, 2017.