Top 10 List for February 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in February 2017.
1. Cybersecurity: Actions Needed to Strengthen U.S. Capabilities
GAO-17-440T: Published: Feb 14, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 14, 2017.
2. Food Safety: A National Strategy Is Needed to Address Fragmentation in Federal Oversight
GAO-17-74: Published: Jan 13, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 13, 2017.
3. High-Risk Series: Progress on Many High-Risk Areas, While Substantial Efforts Needed on Others
GAO-17-317: Published: Feb 15, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 15, 2017.
4. Medicaid: Program Oversight Hampered by Data Challenges, Underscoring Need for Continued Improvements
GAO-17-173: Published: Jan 6, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 6, 2017.
5. Medical Devices: Cancer Risk Led FDA to Warn Against Certain Uses of Power Morcellators and Recommend New Labeling
GAO-17-231: Published: Feb 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 8, 2017.
6. NASA Commercial Crew Program: Schedule Pressure Increases as Contractors Delay Key Events
GAO-17-137: Published: Feb 16, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 16, 2017.
7. Southwest Border Security: Additional Actions Needed to Better Assess Fencing's Contributions to Operations and Provide Guidance for Identifying Capability Gaps
GAO-17-331: Published: Feb 16, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 16, 2017.
8. Union Activities: VA Could Better Track the Amount of Official Time Used by Employees
GAO-17-105: Published: Jan 24, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 3, 2017.
9. U.S. Postal Service: Key Considerations for Restoring Fiscal Sustainability
GAO-17-404T: Published: Feb 7, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 7, 2017.
10. VA Health Care: Actions Needed to Ensure Medical Facility Controlled Substance Inspection Programs Meet Agency Requirements[back to top]
GAO-17-242: Published: Feb 15, 2017. Publicly Released: Feb 15, 2017.