Top 10 List for April 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in April 2017.
1. 2017 Annual Report: Additional Opportunities to Reduce Fragmentation, Overlap, and Duplication and Achieve Other Financial Benefits
GAO-17-491SP: Published: Apr 26, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 26, 2017.
2. Countering Violent Extremism: Actions Needed to Define Strategy and Assess Progress of Federal Efforts
GAO-17-300: Published: Apr 6, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 6, 2017.
3. DATA Act: As Reporting Deadline Nears, Challenges Remain That Will Affect Data Quality
GAO-17-496: Published: Apr 28, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 28, 2017.
4. Financial Technology: Information on Subsectors and Regulatory Oversight
GAO-17-361: Published: Apr 19, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 19, 2017.
5. F-35 Joint Strike Fighter: DOD Needs to Complete Developmental Testing Before Making Significant New Investments
GAO-17-351: Published: Apr 24, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 24, 2017.
6. IRS Return Selection: Improved Planning, Internal Controls, and Data Would Enhance Large Business Division Efforts to Implement New Compliance Approach
GAO-17-324: Published: Mar 28, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 27, 2017.
7. Littoral Combat Ship and Frigate: Delaying Planned Frigate Acquisition Would Enable Better-Informed Decisions
GAO-17-323: Published: Apr 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 18, 2017.
8. NASA Human Space Exploration: Delay Likely for First Exploration Mission
GAO-17-414: Published: Apr 27, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 27, 2017.
9. Nuclear Security: DOE Could Improve Aspects of Nuclear Security Reporting
GAO-17-239: Published: Apr 11, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 11, 2017.
10. SSA Disability Benefits: Comprehensive Strategic Approach Needed to Enhance Antifraud Activities[back to top]
GAO-17-228: Published: Apr 17, 2017. Publicly Released: Apr 26, 2017.