Top 10 List for March 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in March 2016.
1. Bee Health: USDA and EPA Should Take Additional Actions to Address Threats to Bee Populations
GAO-16-220: Published: Feb 10, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 11, 2016.
2. Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs
GAO-16-329SP: Published: Mar 31, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 31, 2016.
3. Drinking Water: EPA Needs to Collect Information and Consistently Conduct Activities to Protect Underground Sources of Drinking Water
GAO-16-281: Published: Feb 26, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 28, 2016.
4. Financial Regulation: Complex and Fragmented Structure Could Be Streamlined to Improve Effectiveness
GAO-16-175: Published: Feb 25, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 28, 2016.
5. Homeland Security Acquisitions: DHS Has Strengthened Management, but Execution and Affordability Concerns Endure
GAO-16-338SP: Published: Mar 31, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 31, 2016.
6. Information Security: IRS Needs to Further Improve Controls over Financial and Taxpayer Data
GAO-16-398: Published: Mar 28, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 28, 2016.
7. NASA: Assessments of Major Projects
GAO-16-309SP: Published: Mar 30, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 30, 2016.
8. Retirement Security: Better Information on Income Replacement Rates Needed to Help Workers Plan for Retirement
GAO-16-242: Published: Mar 1, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 1, 2016.
9. Unmanned Aerial Systems: Further Actions Needed to Fully Address Air Force and Army Pilot Workforce Challenges
GAO-16-527T: Published: Mar 16, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 16, 2016.
10. Vehicle Safety: Enhanced Project Management of New Information Technology Could Help Improve NHTSA's Oversight of Safety Defects[back to top]
GAO-16-312: Published: Feb 24, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 24, 2016.