Top 10 List for January 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in January 2016.
1. Corporate Boards: Strategies to Address Representation of Women Include Federal Disclosure Requirements
GAO-16-30: Published: Dec 3, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 4, 2016.
2. DATA Act: Data Standards Established, but More Complete and Timely Guidance Is Needed to Ensure Effective Implementation
GAO-16-261: Published: Jan 29, 2016. Publicly Released: Jan 29, 2016.
3. DOD and VA Health Care: Actions Needed to Help Ensure Appropriate Medication Continuation and Prescribing Practices
GAO-16-158: Published: Jan 5, 2016. Publicly Released: Jan 5, 2016.
4. Drug Safety: FDA Expedites Many Applications, But Data for Postapproval Oversight Need Improvement
GAO-16-192: Published: Dec 15, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 14, 2016.
5. Firearms Trafficking: U.S. Efforts to Combat Firearms Trafficking to Mexico Have Improved, but Some Collaboration Challenges Remain
GAO-16-223: Published: Jan 11, 2016. Publicly Released: Jan 11, 2016.
6. Information Security: DHS Needs to Enhance Capabilities, Improve Planning, and Support Greater Adoption of Its National Cybersecurity Protection System
GAO-16-294: Published: Jan 28, 2016. Publicly Released: Jan 28, 2016.
7. Offshore Oil and Gas Resources: Actions Needed to Better Protect Against Billions of Dollars in Federal Exposure to Decommissioning Liabilities
GAO-16-40: Published: Dec 18, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 19, 2016.
8. 2015 Tax Filing Season: Deteriorating Taxpayer Service Underscores Need for a Comprehensive Strategy and Process Efficiencies
GAO-16-151: Published: Dec 16, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 14, 2016.
9. U.S. Coins: Implications of Changing Metal Compositions
GAO-16-177: Published: Dec 10, 2015. Publicly Released: Jan 11, 2016.
10. U.S. Postal Service: Financial Challenges Continue[back to top]
GAO-16-268T: Published: Jan 21, 2016. Publicly Released: Jan 21, 2016.