Top 10 List for February 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in February 2016.
1. Counterfeit Parts: DOD Needs to Improve Reporting and Oversight to Reduce Supply Chain Risk
GAO-16-236: Published: Feb 16, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 16, 2016.
2. DOD and Coast Guard: Actions Needed to Increase Oversight and Management Information on Hazing Incidents Involving Servicemembers
GAO-16-226: Published: Feb 9, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 9, 2016.
3. DOD Service Acquisition: Improved Use of Available Data Needed to Better Manage and Forecast Service Contract Requirements
GAO-16-119: Published: Feb 18, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 18, 2016.
4. Federal Aviation Administration: Preliminary Observations of Potential Air Traffic Control Restructuring Transition Issues
GAO-16-386R: Published: Feb 10, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 10, 2016.
5. Financial Audit: U.S. Government's Fiscal Years 2015 and 2014 Consolidated Financial Statements
GAO-16-357R: Published: Feb 25, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 25, 2016.
6. Health Care Fraud: Information on Most Common Schemes and the Likely Effect of Smart Cards
GAO-16-216: Published: Jan 22, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 22, 2016.
7. Immigration Detention: Additional Actions Needed to Strengthen Management and Oversight of Detainee Medical Care
GAO-16-231: Published: Feb 29, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 29, 2016.
8. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: CMS Should Act to Strengthen Enrollment Controls and Manage Fraud Risk
GAO-16-29: Published: Feb 23, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 24, 2016.
9. State Marijuana Legalization: DOJ Should Document Its Approach to Monitoring the Effects of Legalization
GAO-16-1: Published: Dec 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Feb 1, 2016.
10. Unaccompanied Children: HHS Can Take Further Actions to Monitor Their Care[back to top]
GAO-16-180: Published: Feb 5, 2016. Publicly Released: Feb 22, 2016.