Top 10 List for December 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in December 2016.
1. Child Care: Access to Subsidies and Strategies to Manage Demand Vary Across States
GAO-17-60: Published: Dec 15, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 15, 2016.
2. Declining Resources: Selected Agencies Took Steps to Minimize Effects on Mission but Opportunities Exist for Additional Action
GAO-17-79: Published: Dec 20, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 20, 2016.
3. Homeless Veterans: Management Improvements Could Help VA Better Identify Supportive-Housing Projects
GAO-17-101: Published: Dec 21, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 21, 2016.
4. Littoral Combat Ship and Frigate: Congress Faced with Critical Acquisition Decisions
GAO-17-262T: Published: Dec 1, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 1, 2016.
5. Newborn Screening Timeliness: Most States Had Not Met Screening Goals, but Some Are Developing Strategies to Address Barriers
GAO-17-196: Published: Dec 15, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 15, 2016.
6. Nursing Homes: Consumers Could Benefit from Improvements to the Nursing Home Compare Website and Five-Star Quality Rating System
GAO-17-61: Published: Nov 18, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 6, 2016.
7. Prescription Drug Labels: Actions Needed to Increase Awareness of Best Practices for Accessible Labels for Individuals Who are Blind or Visually Impaired
GAO-17-115: Published: Dec 9, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 9, 2016.
8. Securities and Exchange Commission: Actions Needed to Address Limited Progress in Resolving Long-Standing Personnel Management Challenges
GAO-17-65: Published: Dec 29, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 29, 2016.
9. Social Security Offsets: Improvements to Program Design Could Better Assist Older Student Loan Borrowers with Obtaining Permitted Relief
GAO-17-45: Published: Dec 19, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 20, 2016.
10. VA Health Care: Improved Monitoring Needed for Effective Oversight of Care for Women Veterans[back to top]
GAO-17-52: Published: Dec 2, 2016. Publicly Released: Dec 2, 2016.