Top 10 List for November 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in November 2015.
1. Biosurveillance: DHS Should Not Pursue BioWatch Upgrades or Enhancements Until System Capabilities Are Established
GAO-16-99: Published: Oct 23, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 23, 2015.
2. 2020 Census: Key Information Technology Decisions Must Be Made Soon
GAO-16-205T: Published: Nov 3, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 3, 2015.
3. Climate Change: HHS Could Take Further Steps to Enhance Understanding of Public Health Risks
GAO-16-122: Published: Oct 5, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 3, 2015.
4. Critical Infrastructure Protection: Sector-Specific Agencies Need to Better Measure Cybersecurity Progress
GAO-16-79: Published: Nov 19, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 19, 2015.
5. Foster Care: HHS Could Do More to Support States' Efforts to Keep Children in Family-Based Care
GAO-16-85: Published: Oct 9, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 9, 2015.
6. IRS Whistleblower Program: Billions Collected, but Timeliness and Communication Concerns May Discourage Whistleblowers
GAO-16-20: Published: Oct 29, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 30, 2015.
7. Nursing Home Quality: CMS Should Continue to Improve Data and Oversight
GAO-16-33: Published: Oct 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 30, 2015.
8. Screening Partnership Program: TSA Can Benefit from Improved Cost Estimates
GAO-16-19: Published: Nov 16, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 17, 2015.
9. Sexual Assault: Actions Needed to Improve DOD's Prevention Strategy and to Help Ensure It Is Effectively Implemented
GAO-16-61: Published: Nov 4, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 4, 2015.
10. VA Benefits: Increasing Outreach and Measuring Outcomes Would Improve the Post-9/11 GI Bill On-the-Job Training and Apprenticeship Programs[back to top]
GAO-16-51: Published: Nov 12, 2015. Publicly Released: Nov 12, 2015.