Top 10 List for December 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in December 2015.
1. Air Travel and Communicable Diseases: Comprehensive Federal Plan Needed for U.S. Aviation System's Preparedness
GAO-16-127: Published: Dec 16, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 16, 2015.
2. Asylum: Additional Actions Needed to Assess and Address Fraud Risks
GAO-16-50: Published: Dec 2, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 2, 2015.
3. Climate Information: A National System Could Help Federal, State, Local, and Private Sector Decision Makers Use Climate Information
GAO-16-37: Published: Nov 23, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 8, 2015.
4. Dodd-Frank Regulations: Impacts on Community Banks, Credit Unions and Systemically Important Institutions
GAO-16-169: Published: Dec 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 30, 2015.
5. GAO Schedule Assessment Guide: Best Practices for Project Schedules
GAO-16-89G: Published: Dec 22, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 22, 2015.
6. Government Efficiency and Effectiveness: Implementing GAO Recommendations Can Achieve Financial Benefits and Strengthen Government Performance
GAO-16-272T: Published: Dec 10, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 10, 2015.
7. Littoral Combat Ship: Knowledge of Survivability and Lethality Capabilities Needed Prior to Making Major Funding Decisions
GAO-16-201: Published: Dec 18, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 18, 2015.
8. Pedestrians and Cyclists: Cities, States, and DOT Are Implementing Actions to Improve Safety
GAO-16-66: Published: Nov 19, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 10, 2015.
9. State and Local Governments' Fiscal Outlook: 2015 Update
GAO-16-260SP: Published: Dec 16, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 16, 2015.
10. Women in STEM Research: Better Data and Information Sharing Could Improve Oversight of Federal Grant-making and Title IX Compliance[back to top]
GAO-16-14: Published: Dec 3, 2015. Publicly Released: Dec 14, 2015.