Today's GAO Reports - June 14, 2010
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) today released the following report and correspondence:
1. GAO Proactive Testing of ARRA Tax Credits for COBRA Premium Payments. GAO-10-804R, June 14.
2. State-Level Information on Negative Home Equity and Loan Performance in the Nonprime Mortgage Market. GAO-10-633R, May 14.
3. Preliminary Observations on Funding, Oversight, and Investigations and Prosecutions of ACORN or Potentially Related Organizations. GAO-10-648R, June 14.
4. Homeland Security: Preliminary Observations on the Federal Protective Service's Workforce Analysis and Planning Efforts. GAO-10-802R, June 14.
5. Defense Infrastructure: Observations on the Department of the Navy’s Depot Capital Investment Program. GAO-10-726R, June 14.
You'll find the most up-to-date listing of Reports and Testimonies at http://www.gao.gov.
Help with viewing PDF files is available from the "Help" section of http://www.gao.gov. Check the information in the section titled, "Help with Reading Portable Document Format Files" if you have difficulty.
Subscribe to this or other E-mail updates about GAO products at the "E-mail Updates" section of http://www.gao.gov.
Remove yourself from this mailing list by sending an E-mail message to: email@example.com with the message: unsubscribe daybook in the message body.
Information on ordering printed copies at:
Members of the press may request copies from the Office of Public Affairs, 202-512-4800.