Appointments made in September 2012
The following Commissioners, whose first term of two years ended in September 2012, were reappointed for a 6-year term ending in 2018.
- Debra Barksdale, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill School of Nursing.
- Kerry Barnett, JD, Executive Vice President of Corporate Services and Chief Legal Officer, The Regence Group.
- Allen Douma, MD, Chief Executive Officer of Empower, LLC, and a member of the AARP Board of Directors.
- Leah Hole-Curry, JD, Medical Administrator, Department of Labor and Industries, State of Washington, in Olympia, WA.
- Harlan Krumholz, MD, Harold H. Hines, Jr. Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology and Public Health at Yale University School of Medicine.
- Richard E. Kuntz, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific, Clinical, and Regulatory Officer of Medtronic, Inc.